This page/post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, as well as an affiliate of other programs, this means if you purchase something using these links, I will receive a commission on qualifying purchases at no cost to you! For more detailed information, please visit our Affiliate Disclaimer page
Christian board games are a fun way to spend family night while reinforcing Christian principles, but where do find good, quality Christian board games? I’ve rounded up some of the best, highly rated Christian board games for all ages. These games are great for family fun, small groups, Sunday school and make great gifts.
While the games are meant to be fun, you learn as you go, you nurture relationships, you develop positive moral characteristics (sharing, patience, cooperation and more).
The list below has something for everyone, including children (several are ages three or four and up). Some are for older children and adults, but all are fun!
17 Fun and Engaging Christian Board Games
How many hours do you remember playing Monopoly as a kid? Late for the Sky has a Bible version, Bibleopoly which emphasizes cooperation.
Start in the beginning and journey through Bible cities, Meditation, Community Celebration and occasionally The Abyss. Earn a Cornerstone by helping a fellow player or doing Community Service then make offerings in order to earn the bricks and steeple needed to build a church.
It’s all fun and games until someone lands on go meditate and is out of the game for 3 turns! In Bibleopoly good deeds are rewarded, but sometimes Faith cards intervene. Who knows! You may become the new caretaker of Jerusalem… or you may be swallowed by a great fish!
- For 2-6 Players
- Choose traditional play or one hour version
- Opoly-style play
- A monopoly version where cooperation and not accumulation is the key
- You cannot win by destroying your opponents but you can only win by assisting fellow players
- Be the first player to build a church in one of the bible cities to win
- Board spaces are specific to the places and events from the bible
A fun game for children as young as four to adults. Learn the animals from the Ark while enjoying some family time.
Noah’s Ark “Don’t rock the boat!,” is a fun, exciting and educational Christian game for the entire family. This game of skill and strategy will have everyone coming together for hours of fun!
The objective is to balance more animals of different sizes and weights than your opponents can on a suspended boat before any fall over. Each animal is weighted differently to add to the authenticity of play and interaction. To add to the excitement, this boat will tip 360 degrees in any direction depending on which animal you are tasked with balancing and how carefully ‘or not’ you place it on the boat.
- Educational board games for children 4 years and older, 2-6 players.
- Children will learn interesting animals while enjoying the thrill of balancing games.
- Family bonding away from digital screens.
- Develop face-to-face language and communication skills.
- Motor skills and focus. Create spatial awareness while learning eye-hand coordination.
- A total of thirty hand painted animals, informative playing cards and an animal facts book are included which each game.
- The animals are very carefully crafted and use incredible detail.
- The Noah’s ark shaped balancing boat is extremely well made and durable and requires minimal assembly.
Play this strategic Christian board game while learning more about the Bible, Israel and the surrounding lands with your family. Wisdom of Solomon is so much fun!
King Solomon reigned over the kingdom of Israel during its golden age. He commanded tribute from Israel’s neighbors, expanded Israel’s borders, built roads and fortresses, and kept the peace within the land. His merchants filled the kingdom with exotic goods such as spices, ivory, apes, and peacocks. Perhaps most famously, Solomon also built the Temple in Jerusalem, a golden place of worship lasting hundreds of years. Wisdom of Solomon is a 1-5 player worker placement game taking place during the reign of King Solomon. Players act as governors for Solomon, sending out workers to gather resources, build structures, and expand Solomon’s influence in the kingdom. The player who curries the most Favor will be crowned the winner!
About Wisdom of Solomon
- Easy to learn and strategic board game for family and gamers alike.
- Biblically themed and educational. Learn the regions of Israel and its surrounding lands.
- No one around to play against? Play the Solo Mode and battle Jeroboam for the favor of Solomon!
We don’t have this one but it is on our list to buy for the family for Christmas. I love how the focus of the Christian board game Kings of Israel is on learning: geography, Israel’s kings and biblical events!
Overwhelmed by hordes of invading nations – and a series of corrupt kings – the fate of Israel is balanced on a knife’s edge! The Northern Kingdom’s only hope is that a band of prophets can cleanse it of evil and idolatry before the wrath of God does so – permanently. Kings of Israel is a cooperative game that places two to four players in the role of prophets struggling to save their nation from threats both internal and external. Do you have what it takes to overcome the forces of evil? Or will you let Israel succumb to its own destruction?
Kings of Israel takes place in Israel (the Northern Kingdom) during the reign of its kings up until Israel’s destruction by Assyria. Players are on a team and each person represents a line of prophets that are trying to remove evil and idols from Israel, while building altars throughout the land. If the players are able to build enough altars before the game ends, they win. If Israel is overrun with evil or idols, or Assyria destroys Israel, the prophets all lose.
About Kings of Israel
- Team-based board game pits you and your friends against the evil within Israel
- Easy to learn but plenty of strategy is needed to win
- Discover Israel’s geography and cities
- Learn Israel’s kings while facing deadly Biblical events
In Noah’s Animal Rescue Christian board game, kids learn cooperation and sharing while learning more about the famous Bible story and the animals on the ark.
About Noah’s Animal Rescue
- For Children ages four and up. Adults will have so much fun, as well, playing alongside their little ones.
- Noah needs our help! It’s a race to get all of the animals on Noah’s boat before the great flood.
- The game emphasizes play and collaboration instead of competition.
- Kids develop their sharing skills, team communication, strategic thinking and social skills.
- Great to play together as a samily.
- Combines the famous bible story with animals in a unique colourful game.
Faith and Redemption is a Christian board game where players gain followers throughout their epic journey from the Garden of Eden to Judgment Day. As players gain followers, they are granted prayers and miracles that help them overcome the ever-present temptation of sin.
Although Faith and Redemption represents a fallen world, redemption is always possible and forgiveness is never more than a prayer away.
Along the way, the players gain followers and grow in spiritual power, fighting valiantly against sins such as temptation, greed, and vanity. As the power and influence of the Devil grow, so too does the power of God, resulting in the triumphant coming of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. In the end, the player with the fewest amount of sin conquers Satan and wins the game
About Faith and Redemption:
- For ages 10 and up
- For 2-4 players or teams
- Morally educational and fun
- Takes about 30 minutes to play
Travel back in time to the land of Israel, to the time of the ancient prophets and kings of old. Be at the right place and time to experience events first hand and score points. Choose the events you want to witness, plan your route carefully and use the time machine wisely. There’s so much to see and so little time to see it.
No biblical knowledge is required to play Portals and Prophets, but as you play, you learn biblical geography and history in a natural way.
A super fun and educational choice among Christian Board Games, this game is excellent for use in youth groups, Bible study groups, family reunions and home education. It’s also a great excuse to turn off the electronics, and have an interactive night of strategy and fun with the entire family.
About Portals and Prophets:
- Fun and engaging strategy game for the whole family
- Game setting in biblical context
- 2-5 players
- 30 to 60 minutes
Ideal Children’s Bible Trivia is a fully referenced and scripturally sound board game based on the greatest book of all time. It’s for 2-6 players and requires strategy, a little luck and a broad knowledge of biblical events.
The object of the game is to complete a flight up the rainbow by correctly answering a question in each of the 7 Bible categories; the Old Testament, History and Geography, Prophets and Miracles, Names, Letters, Number and Sequences, New Testament and Wisdom.
All questions and answers are simplified and presented for children. Answers include appropriate reference to chapter and verse.
The first player to answer a question correctly from each category completes the flight up the rainbow and wins the game!
There are over 1000 questions and answers based onthe King James Version of the Bible that will challenge players to relive the history, heroic characters and inspirational message found in both the Old and New Testaments. This game is perfect for bible study, fun for the whole family and designed for 2-6-players or teams.
A great choice for children’s Christian board games that’s fun for the whole family.
About Children’s Bible Trivia:
- Over 1000 questions and answers based on the King James Version of the Bible
- Requires strategy, a little luck and a broad knowledge of biblical events
- Questions and answers are simplified and presented for children
- Includes a game board, 6 colored game pieces, 150 trivia cards and instructions
- Recommended for children 6-years of age and older
One of my favorite Christian board games for small groups or family fun!
Bible Outburst is an uproarious party Game filled with challenging and entertaining bible topics. Each topic has 10 target answers. How may can you get? The fun begins as your team draws it’s very first topic. It could be “names for Christ,” or “animals in the Bible,” or “sons of Jacob.” pandemonium reigns as the 60-second timer is turned over and the verbal explosions begin. Your team will be pouring out answers, shouting out possibilities. But remember, only the 10 target answers score points. There are 252 topics, a molded card viewer, bonus points, passing chips, and hours and hours of fun in this non-intimidating, laughter-filled Game that only takes about an hour to play.
About Bible Outburst:
- Over 300 great topics!
- Includes 162 cards.
- For two teams ages 12 and up.
Can you guess the biblical person, place, or thing? Ready…GO! If you love the Bible, you will love this Christian board game, The Action Bible Guess-It Game. Learning the Bible has never been more easy and fun!
- 99 Oversized Cards with 20 clues each
- Quick Reference Guide so you can find each story in The Action Bible
- Instruction Card with up to three ways to play
- Great for traveling or family game night; appropriate for mixed ages
- Makes learning about the Bible fun and intriguing
- Expands youngsters’ Bible knowledge
- Perfect classroom game
- For 2 or more players Ages 8+
The Acts is a fun Christian board game with no biblical knowledge necessary (great for playing with unbelievers to gently share the gospel).
Christ has ascended to Heaven. The disciples have waited in Jerusalem for the coming of the Holy Spirit. Now, filled with its power, they embark upon the great commission, to spread the gospel message throughout Judea, and to the ends of the earth. In The Acts, you take on the role of disciples in the early church. Starting in Judea, you can spread throughout the Roman Empire, sharing the gospel in the goal of saving souls.
Each turn you can preach, pray, plant churches, write letters, disciple others, and perform mighty miracles. Race to reach the farthest provinces first, or focus your strategy around the spiritual gifts you have prayed for. With multiple paths to victory, every game is unique. The game board features the familiar map of the first missionary journeys and each card in the game highlights a scripture passage. The Acts is faithful to the Bible, yet requires no biblical knowledge to play and enjoy.
About The Acts Board Game:
- 2 – 4 players, 60 – 75 minutes
- Christian board game with strategy play
- No Biblical knowledge needed to play
This looks like such a fun Christian board game!
Picture this: you live in a distant land, many centuries ago. You’ve recently begun following a controversial new prophet named Jesus…and the religious leaders of the day, the Pharisees, aren’t very happy about it. Each night, the Pharisees sneak into your community in search of one of Jesus’ disciples to stone. Can the disciples find and excommunicate the Pharisees before they stone them all?
Pharisees is the perfect Christian board game for anywhere from 5 to 48 players. Each player has a mission. As a disciple, find and excommunicate the Pharisees. As a Pharisee, convince the disciples you’re innocent while secretly trying to stone them each night, one by one. Dozens of special roles are available to help both the disciples and Pharisees accomplish their missions.
About Pharisees: The Party Game:
- Family-friendly, party game for 5-48 players.
- It’s The Pharisees vs. The Disciples in this new take on a classic party game. It’s like Mafia… but with a lot more Bible verses.
- For ages 11 and up
A great family Christian board game for family night or Sunday school.
About Bible Bingo:
- Includes 6 double-sided game boards, 20 unique scripture verses printed in 90 calling cards, and 150 game tokens.
- For children four and up (adults love it, too!)
The greatest book of all time comes to life in this Christian board game with trivia for the entire family! Over 700 questions challenge players to relive the history, heroic characters, and inspirational messages found in both the Old and New Testaments. Visit Mt. Sinai with Moses, survive the flood with Noah, and travel the road to Calvary with Jesus. Answer questions correctly about people, places, and events found in the Scriptures to move forward on the path. The first player to reach Finish wins!
- The Bible comes to life in this fun Christian board game
- Contains over 700 trivia questions
- Includes questions for all ages
- All editorial was developed by Diane Leggewie who has a degree in Theology and over 12 years of involvement with children’s ministry
- For 2-4 players
- For ages 7 and up
This game was created from the desire to share the beauty of God’s word. ByTheirFruitsFoundation Org Manufacture Description: Even if you have never read the Bible you can play and have a lot of fun As never before you will have the opportunity to learn the Word of God in a unique and entertaining way.
How By Their Fruit works: With more than 250 cards. The game is full of surprises like sharing points, falling into sin, multiple choice questions, riddles, true and false statements and wildcards The goal of the game is for players to fill (or empty) their fruit trees (scorecard) to advance to the next level on the board game. The player who correctly answers the multiple choice questions, riddles, true and false statements, and wildcards, will win fruit for their tree. The first player to advance through the two levels and reach the arms of Jesus, is the winner!
About By Their Fruits:
- Christian Board Game for families
- This game was created from the desire to share the beauty of God’s word.
- Even if you have never read the Bible you can play and have a lot of fun
- With more than 250 cards, 2-4 Players
- The first player to advance through the two levels and reach the arms of Jesus, is the winner!
- For ages 12 and up
Loop The Fruit is a Christian board game based on the biblical Fruit of the Holy Spirit (the nine attributes of a Christian life according to Paul the Apostle). The game provides players with a combination of fun and learning about God’s Word. This all ages game was created to help you grow in faith with your family, friends, and loved ones. The competition during this family Christian board game can be what you want it to be, making it fun and appealing to anyone.
About Loop The Fruit:
- Develops critical, positive behaviors necessary for growing minds
- Stimulates memory retention through game play
- Perfect for any Christian child to learn about God’s word, child-friendly scripture, humbly giving, graciously receiving, counting, and more
- Helps children, families, and believers of all ages learn about God and the bible in a new way
- Makes learning fun and exciting for children while teaching them about the nine fruit of the Holy Spirit, put forth by Paul the Apostle
- For ages 4 and up
A super fun Christian board game for kids and the whole family!
Join Jonah in his misadventures as he tries to abandon his assignment to deliver a message of mercy to the people of Nineveh. He sets sail with the “Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything”, meets Khalil the worm, survives stormy waters, learns the true meaning of “go fish”, walks the plank, gets swallowed by an enormous ‘fish”, and ultimately is given his second chance by being “burped up” on shore.
Spin the spinner and follow Jonah’s path to Nineveh while collecting reminders of Jonah’s encounters. But be careful of possible setbacks along the way. Inspired by Jonah – a Veggie Tales Movie, children will play this hilarious fast-paced game time after time.
- Inspired by Jonah – a VeggieTales Movie
- Jonah tries to abandon his assignment to deliver a message of mercy to the people of Nineveh
He sets sail with the “Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything”, survives stormy waters, walks the plank
- Spin the spinner and follow Jonah’s path to Nineveh
- Children will play this hilarious fast-paced game time after time
- For ages 3 and up
- 2-4 players
Do you have any of these games? Have you added any to your wish list? Tell me in the comments below and I’ll share my own faves with you.
Did you know that Woman of Noble Character has a shop? Yes! And we have an awesome array of printables including matching games and 30 days of prayer for kids plus more! Check it out here or by clicking the image below.
Another great gift idea for someone special (or you!) is a Christian subscription box. There are so many wonderful ones to choose from!
Because He Lives,